Transformation Supply Vessel called “Apollo Sun” in Longliner
Works carried out:
– Sand blasting (life works and dead works) and painting of the hull.
– To carry out the closing aft in main deck for the longlining fishing operation, with realising doors.
– To build a space for the longlining hauler, made of stainless steel, grade Aisi.
– Dismantle and install the rudder and controllable pitch shaft line for checking.
– To build toilets and cabins on main deck.
– To build new cargo hold at 0ºC and bait hold at -14ºC.
– Different electric works.
– Different mechanical works.
– Different pipe works in engine room.
– To carry out an hydraulic installation for the different equipments in the fish handling area, such as, the longlining bottom hauler.
– Overhaul alternators 150 kVA.
– Overhaul main engine and gear box.
– Different carpentry works for accommodation.